Tubes cut, tied and burnt but is there still a chance of pregnancy?

Patient : My mom Got Her Tubes Cut Tied and Burnt About 8 Years Ago and Now She Tells Me She Is Feeling Movement Like There Is A Baby In There What Should We Do?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. If your mother is experiencing any abnormal movements, discomfort, or pain which she has n ot experienced before it is important that she consult a doctor to rule out any serious issues or pregnancy. We recommend that your mother visit her doctor as soon as possible and have necessary examinations and tests conducted to diagnose the cause of this problem. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com