Tubes tied with clear discharge

Patient

Q: Hi I have had my tubes tied for 3 years but this month my period was a couple days late and was not normal as usual also I have a lot of clear muscus discharge and I have never had this before with any 4 of my pregnancy or before do tyou think there is a possibility of being pregnant

Symptoms:  Clear vaginal discharge and light flow late period , tubes tied
Doctor

A:   A home pregnancy test is needed here to confirm or negate pregnancy in your case, if you are well past your expected date of menses. Excess vaginal discharge in any form is not normal and may be a symptom of infection of the female organs including the vagina. Please seek medical help for the cause.