Tubes tied with clear discharge

Patient : Hi I have had my tubes tied for 3 years but this month my period was a couple days late and was not normal as usual also I have a lot of clear muscus discharge and I have never had this before with any 4 of my pregnancy or before do tyou think there is a possibility of being pregnant
Symptoms:  Clear vaginal discharge and light flow late period , tubes tied
Doctor :   A home pregnancy test is needed here to confirm or negate pregnancy in your case, if you are well past your expected dat e of menses. Excess vaginal discharge in any form is not normal and may be a symptom of infection of the female organs including the vagina. Please seek medical help for the cause.