Turned on and then off orgasm

Q: I am 18 years old and have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years. Whenever we are intimate I get a good sensation and feel close to an orgasm, but after a while it starts to not feel good and actually turns me off. Is there something wrong with me down there?

Symptoms:  Bad Sensation and feeling of being turned off

Sexual act and intimacy is a behaviour which involves passion, care, love and trust. If at the onset, it seems pleasurable and then when reaching close to orgasm you feel disinterested, this is unnatural though but can be attributed to discontinued stimulation of the G-POINT during the intercourse. It is important for the g-point to be constantly stimulated to reach an orgasm. It is important that you may learn as a couple as in which position you both feel pleasurable and continue over it rather than trying different positions which may be painful or difficult as well. The practice of trying and changing sexual positions is the most common cause of loosing interest in the middle of the act.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,