Twenty Four year old male with ED and soft erections.

Patient : I am a 24 year old male, and for the past few years I have noticed and inadequate(soft) erection that vanishes as quickly as it arrives without constant stimulation. I have been unable to have sex as a result of this problem. I have also noticed that morning erections are very soft and not at all like they were 4 years ago. I don't have very good insurance, and would like to know what this issue might be stemming from. Thank you so much.
Doctor :   The reason for erectile dysfunction seems to be psychological. You need to avoid stress, smoking (if that's the case), a lcohol etc. You need to have confidence and trust in your relationship, and enjoy sex rather than stressing out thinking about outcomes. Meditation therapy, yoga, aerobic exercises, along with a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle may be beneficial to reduce your stress. You may consult a psychotherapist for help and reduction of stress.