Twisted Pelvis & Sex

Q: Hi , so I have a twisted pelvis / hips. I was wondering if it will make sex or anything sexual painful. I've read places that it does and places that it doesn't. So , does it have that possibility?

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that anatomical malformations of the pelvis can cause painful sexual intercourse or even childbirth. However we are not certain that this may be the cause for you. It is important that if you are afraid that this may happen to you, please express this to your partner so the proper precautions can be taken to prevent pain. There are no tests that can be performed to definitively say whether you will experience pain or not. This can be only determined the first time you have sexual intercourse. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for choosing