Two days late for period, cramping and discharge is this normal early signs of pregnancy

Patient

Q: I am two days late for my period have had very bad stomach cramps since the 20th, my last period was on the 1st of feb, makes me two days late i had unprotected sex on the 16th of feb, which i have since found out meant i was ovulating, four days later i experienced high temperature and cramps, i am experiencing cramps again like a period but no period and a white discharge. I am trying to conceive, just wondered if it seems feasible ie i no having unprotected sex their is always a chance but if my symptoms are common in early pregnancy? Thank you

Doctor