Ask The Doctor > Pending > Two embarrasing problems on chest (male)

Two embarrasing problems on chest (male)

Patient: I’m 15 years old, about 145 pounds, 5 feet 11 inches tall and fairly skinny. My health condition is fine, haven’t been sick in months and i’m not allergic to anything. But i have a very embarrasing problem, and i don’t know any pleasent way of saying this. My nipples are “puffy” and too big for me to be comfortable at all. I’ve looked everywhere online and all i get is “it’s just a stage in puberty and it should go away in a month or two”. But that’s not the case! I really, REALLY want to make this go away. ANd whenever my friends want to go to the pool, i always say no thanks. And i’m reallt scared that when i change in the locker room at school someone might see. So if anyone can help me, please, please give me any idead on how to make this go away.

Doctor: