Two months ago I went to the er because I had a fever and started shaking.

Patient: Two months ago I went to the er because I had a fever and started shaking and they diagnosed me with a uti. Three days later I went back cause my fever wasn’t gone and they said I had herpes 2. A month later I had the these like 7 little dots show up on vagina but they havent blistered or pussed and they don’t even hurt at all. Their just there and have been almost a month nowI’m wondering if I was mis diagnosed and what itMight actually be..

Doctor: Hello,There is a possibility that you had urinary tract infection month back as shivering and fever with low back ach e with burning in urine are the likely symptoms for the same. However if after a month now you are experiencing small bumps over your vagina in confluence, they appear to more of a herpetic lesion now and considering that incubation period is only 10 days for the same, it is likely that you were misdiagnosed earlier, a month back and presently you need a local examination for reconfirmation of the diagnosis and a repeat smear culture from the lesions.I hope I have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,Regards,