Two months ago I went to the er because I had a fever and started shaking.

Patient

Q: Two months ago I went to the er because I had a fever and started shaking and they diagnosed me with a uti. Three days later I went back cause my fever wasn't gone and they said I had herpes 2. A month later I had the these like 7 little dots show up on vagina but they havent blistered or pussed and they don't even hurt at all. Their just there and have been almost a month now
I'm wondering if I was mis diagnosed and what it
Might actually be..

Doctor

There is a possibility that you had urinary tract infection month back as shivering and fever with low back ache with burning in urine are the likely symptoms for the same. However if after a month now you are experiencing small bumps over your vagina in confluence, they appear to more of a herpetic lesion now and considering that incubation period is only 10 days for the same, it is likely that you were misdiagnosed earlier, a month back and presently you need a local examination for reconfirmation of the diagnosis and a repeat smear culture from the lesions.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
Regards,