Two months ago my period was late until I had sex with my husband than I began bleeding

Patient

Q: Two months ago my period was late until I had sex with my husband than I began bleeding. Last month my period was light and short and this month no period and positive test. Is there a possibility I got pregnant back then?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
You have not given your menstrual cycle dates nor the dates of the sexual intercourse, you also did not mention the gestational age, without which it would be difficult to comment further. But if you had your normal menstrual flow after the sexual intercourse then the chances of pregnancy back from then are almost remote.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.