Two negative HPTs, but still no period. Is it too early for a blood test?

Q: I'm 30 and my last period started on Nov. 15.
I am not trying to get pregnant, so I had protected sex (condoms) on Nov. 20 and on Dec. 8 (on the 6th and the 24th day of my cycle).
My cycles are in average around 27 days long, but my period often come 2-3 days before or after day 27.
My shortest cycles this year were 25 days and my longest (in Sept.) was 31 days long.
I took my first HPT last Wed. on day 30 of my cycle and it was NEGATIVE.
I took another HPT yesterday on day 34 and it was NEGATIVE, but still no signs or symptoms that my period is going to show up (usually my breasts are swollen from 1 week to 4 days before my period starts, but right now that isn't happening).
I am really worried as I am not in a stable relationship and would like to get a blood test tomorrow morning. Is it too early?