Ask The Doctor > Pending > Two nights ago I awoke during 2:30 am thinking it

Two nights ago I awoke during 2:30 am thinking it

Patient: Two nights ago I awoke during 2:30 am thinking it was 6:00 am, so I started getting my clothes laid out, and then I got in the shower. During all of this time I felt confused, exhausted, short of breath, and aching all over. Thirty minutes later I finally realized it was the wrong time, so I went back to bed, and felt a little better, and then I got back up at 4:00am about to do the same thing, and then I realized what was going on and went back to bed. The whole next day I felt fatigued. I don’t think I was “sleepwalking” because I was aware of what was going on the whole time. Do you think that I could have had some sort of TIA? Should I see a doctor about this?

Doctor: