x
Browse
191 Physicians Online

Question:

Two periods in Two Weeks

I had a period two weeks ago and two days ago i started again now its stopping again can u tell me what causes this or if something is wrong

Answer:

I understand your concern about early bleeding since your last menses.
In my opinion this could be just an unusual event. My suggestion to you would be that in the case that you were regular with your periods before, wait till your next menses and if you still have those two weeks apart, consult a gynecologist to rule out problems such as Polymenorrhea which are frequent menstruations usually anovular or Metrorrhagia which is bleeding between periods. He or she will need to take Lab tests to give you the right treatment.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA