Two positive hpts at twenty-two dpo, then two negatives

Q: Okay, so last month DH and I started ttc (again for the 3rd round...our first month back after taking two months off), and I had what I thought were tons of symptoms...BUT I have done that to myself before and wasn't actually pregnant at, all other symptoms out the window, the main thing that really bothered me was the nausea, dizziness, and the fact that my boobs hurt off and on like no other!

So AF day came and nothing...2 days later I started to spot and thought that AF was here...but that's all I did. Spotted for 2 days with mainly light pink and brown, and it was over. But, I thought oh well...I am still getting BFN on my HPTs, so that must have just been a short weird period.

Fast forward to this past Tuesday. 22 DPO...I am still having the same symptoms, so I pull out a cheapie Dollar General Baby Test, and lo and behold 2 minutes later got 2 distinct lines. I was like...SeRiOusLy!!!! SO DH and I rush to CVS and buy a CBE digi...came home and used it (I had saved the same urine I got the Dollar Test BFP on) and it said "Not Pregnant". Bummer.

However, I thought...I still have one more Dollar General test left...let me take it to see if it's just a fluke on the last one. Nope...BFP in less than 2 minutes.

So I waited a few more days, and this morning took another hpt...negative.

How is it possible that I got 2 positive results at 22 dpo (too late for a chemical pregnancy), and then 2 negatives since? What would cause them to be positive if I am not pregnant? They weren't evaporation lines and I took the tests correctly. Even the test tweakers on BabyCenter looked at them and said "pregnant!" even though I am apparently not.