Two Scars On My Nose

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,
About 3 years ago years ago I stupidly wore glasses without a proper nose rest for a period of several months, resulting in two scars either side of my nose.
I have since been wearing proper glasses and I believe the scars have healed slightly, though they both are quite visibly red.
To assist the healing, over time I have quit smoking, protected myself from the sun and improved my diet.
Do you think it is possible that the redness shall fade further, or do you think the scars have healed as much as they will, and if so what treatments would you recommend to reduce the visibility of redness of these scars?
Thank you very much for any advice you can provide.

Doctor