Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Two small pinkish bumps on the upper shaft of my

Two small pinkish bumps on the upper shaft of my

Patient: Two small pinkish bumps on the upper shaft of my penis right under the head. It is right next to the urethra. It is very small and can really only be felt and hardly seen. It isnt poppable. What can it be? Had it for like 2 years and before then never had any sexual interactions. It doesn’t itch or hurt or anything just felt like I needed to check what it was.

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a simple allergic reaction to some substance in the environment. Y ou can take tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days and take multivitamin tablets once a day for 30 days to see if it helps you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. All the best.Hope this helps you.