Two small white/ red spots on septum on nose

Patient : Two small white/ red spots on septum on nose. They have been there for over a month. The smaller one appeared shortly after.
Two small white/ red spots ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possible causes for your symptoms: Allergy Infection Blisters Mono Her pes cold sores You can start by taking 1 Levocet and 1 multivitamin tablet daily to help you. This should resolve the issue. If you do not feel better after 1 week, please see a Doctor. Blisters and Mono will go away with time. Herpes may require some antivirals to help remove it. Hope this helps you.