Two spots on pubic bone, please help!

Q: I have two fleshy bump, spots on my public bone, they don't look like spots as such but more like lumps of flesh. They have been there for about 6 months now and I only noticed them when I shaved. As well as this, for about a year now, I've had a tiny spot around the edge of my head near the septum of my penis, it's white and isn't very apparent. Whilst having this spot, another one has developed next to it and seems to appear and disappear randomly, although the one spot is still there. Could you please put my mind at ease and tell me if you think it's anything serious? I'm thinking maybe Herpes although I haven't had any rash, sore type symptoms what so ever, nor have I had any irritability around my genital area.

(I have had a coldsore on my face in the past if that helps?) Last time around a year ago.

Thank you.