Two tubes in urethra and oenis discomfort


Q: Hi,
I've got a slightly awkward question. Firstly, as far as I can tell, I have two urethras; that is, the hole at the end of my penis splits into two tubes. Semen only comes out one of the tubes. The other thing is that sometimes after ejaculating, there's a discomfort at the base of my penis or just below it, like a pressure imbalance, or the feeling that there's something still in there. At night time I'm aware enough of the discomfort that I can't sleep easily; it only happens occasionally. I just wanted to make sure both if these things are benign.


Symptoms:  Discomfort in genital area.

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon