Two weeks ago, My boyfriend ended up pre-ejaculating

Patient : Two weeks ago, My boyfriend ended up pre-ejaculating, and his pants were wet. He touched his pants, not his penis, then rubbed my clitoris/labia. My period is now two days late. I sometimes have yellow vaginal discharge with a foul smell. "Down there" itches sometimes too. I have no other signs of pregnancy.. Im scared though. Am I pregnant, or do I have an infection?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you were in your fertile period, then when your partner fingered with his wet hands with pre-cum, then still there exists chances of you getting pregnant. Secondly, if you have been experiencing yellowish discharge with a foul smell and itching accompanied then you may be suffering from mixed vaginosis as well, which is bacterial and fungal infection together. You can visit your physician for a per speculum examination and a high vaginal swab for culture to isolate the organisms. You would have to be placed on antifungals and antibiotics to treat completely. However, now that you are already late by 2 days, it is suggested that you may undergo a serum beta hCG test to rule out pregnancy first. Regards