Type of STD or yeast infection (genital male problem)

Patient : Hello, I have a red spot a little smaller than an american dime on the shaft of my penis. I'm curious to if this is a yeast infection or some type of STD. The red spot seems to maybe be a non-painful blister type of spot but hard to tell. The area itself is not itchy but i seem to be itchy in the general pubic area (could be because im constantly thinking about it). Another redish spot where head meets shaft(circumsized). Willing to send pictures if that is okay? Thank you.
Type of STD or yeast infect...-1 Type of STD or yeast infect...-2 Type of STD or yeast infect...-3
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon