Type of STD or yeast infection (genital male problem)

Patient : Hello, I have a red spot a little smaller than an american dime on the shaft of my penis. I'm curious to if this is a yeast infection or some type of STD. The red spot seems to maybe be a non-painful blister type of spot but hard to tell. The area itself is not itchy but i seem to be itchy in the general pubic area (could be because im constantly thinking about it). Another redish spot where head meets shaft(circumsized). Willing to send pictures if that is okay? Thank you.
Type of STD or yeast infect...-1 Type of STD or yeast infect...-2 Type of STD or yeast infect...-3