Ulcer?

Patient : Its been 3 weeks that im having pain above my tummy. Whenever im hungry i feel like vomiting as well as when iam full. I feel bloated. It hurts specially during early mornings. Please help me.
Symptoms:  Vomiting, dizziness
Doctor :   Your symptoms fit into a general term "dypepsia". The causes could be multiple but, the important ones are 1. Gastroesophageal reflux- Reflux of the stomachs acid and digestive juices into the food pipie 2. Gastric Ulcer 3. Drugs 4. Functional dyspepsia 5. Cancer of the stomach At your age, I would consider, functional dyspepsia and gastroesophageal reflux as the primary possibilities. I would suggest you to go with the treatment under the care of a physician as the protocols for such symptoms are clearly laid out. You will need a short course of PPI's(which inhibit the acid secretion in the stomach). If you do not respond, you will have to undergo UGI endoscopy (a small tube with a video camera attached will be passed through the mouth into the stomach for observation) and will need therapy based on the findings. Happy consulting.