Ultra sound tech said he didn't see thickening of uterus

Patient

Q: Hi ,

I have a question .... last period was Jan 10 ovulated approx Jan 24th and it is now Feb 7th so 14 days past ovulation took 3 preg tests one at the doctors and all positive .... faint line but positive.

Sunday feb 5th I had an ultra sound done because I have a cyst.

Well today feb 7th went to my doctor and he said that they should have seen something on the ultrasound like thickening of uterus lining but they didn't so maybe its a chemical pregnancy . But im only 14 days past ovulating!!!! why would he say that!!!! its so early im sure im okay right ?
please let me know!!
thanks!

Doctor