Ultrasound results

Patient

Q: My ultrasound came back stating that my uterus was enlarged, tilted, and that the lining was heavy

Doctor

Q: I had a tooth extraction on Thursday, 4 days ago, and was given Clindamycin 600 mg and 400 mg Ibuprofen. I noticed I ...

Q: The patient is Female, 50yrs old. She was diagnosed with Cervical Spondylitis and Frozen shoulder, around 2 years ...

Q: What does Virginal Introitus mean on a pelvic exam, prior to a gyne surgery? My medical records does not say vaginal...

Q: Is an endometrial biopsy necessary at this time? 56 yr-old postmenopausal on continuous BHRT. BHRT doubled last M...

Q: Is it danger if endometrial echo central measures is 15.1mm at the age of 12years. in ultrasound of abdomen findings ...

218

173

138

98