Umbilical Cord Wrapped Around Baby's Neck.

Patient

Q: Umbilical Cord Wrapped Around Baby's Neck, is there any exercise or To do list i can do to help my wife and my angel?

age: 30 weeks and 2 days.

Symptoms:  No symptoms.
Umbilical Cord Wrapped Arou...-1 Umbilical Cord Wrapped Arou...-2
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Sometimes cord around the neck of the baby can be seen due to continuous movement of the baby. Usually with progression of gestational age and with adequate liquor the cord can get released by itself.
Periodic follow up with antenatal checkups and ultrasound examinations are essential to monitor the well being of the baby and to observe the position of the cord.
There are no specific exercises to relieve the cord.
Mother should be careful and she has to count the fetal movements daily to detect any fetal compromise at the earliest.
Take care.