Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Unable to control stress

Unable to control stress

Patient: Hi,My name is Jaipal. I am basically form middle class family. I love to hard work and that’s how i secured a reputed software job even in rescission time. My problem is while i am reading some thing or while i am in my office, i frequently get thoughts on sex and sexual images which i don’t like. I was being trying to forget this by it’s not happening with me. My age is 27 now and i am un-married.Please help me in solving my problem.Thanks.

Symptoms: coughing

Doctor: Your problem is quiet common in many guys of your age group. But if the problem is persistently occupying your thoughts, it will be an obsession. You mostly require behavioral therapy. Medications usually are not required unless you fail to respond to behavioral therapy. Consult a psychologist or psychiatrist to initiate the therapy. Don’t worry as mostly you can recover easily. Marriage might be helpful too.