Unable to diagnose what disease i have

Patient : Past 6 months fever swelling in knee, lost 7.5 kgs weight, high ESR and platelet count and low hemoglobin and past 2 days lost appetite and vomiting sensation and face started to swell. already taken lungs CT scan, liver test, abdomen abstract scan, rhuemothoid test, heart test all results nothing. please assist what to do. doctors have tested the fluid in the knees and says no infection. during that test i was already taking anti biotics.
Symptoms:  Past 6 months fever swelling in knee, lost 7.5 kgs weight, high ESR and platelet count and low hemoglobin and past 2 days lost appetite and vomiting sensation and face started to swell. already taken lungs CT scan, liver test, abdomen abstract scan, rhuemothoid test, heart test all results nothing. please assist what to do