Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Unable to feel baby movements after 20 weeks

Unable to feel baby movements after 20 weeks

Patient: Hlo docter me farwa.im 20 weeks pregnant.bt still i cant feel my fetal movement…im worried about…is it ok..plzzzz rply me..thax

Doctor: Fetal movement is a sign of fetal well-being and I do understand your concern. Most mothers start to experience the move ement of the baby anywhere between 16 to 22 weeks. First-time moms may not feel these movements as early as second-time moms. Each woman and each pregnancy is different, so you may not feel movement as early as some do. I would advise that you see your doctor or obstetrician for an examination and an ultrasound to check for fetal well being.