Unanswered chest pains

Q: Hello I am a 23 year old male and I have been experiencing abdominal pain every morning , everytime my stomach is empty and everytime I lie down. I have also been experiencing chest pains all day long with very bad back pain.been looked at from a cardiac point of view everything seems good.i also have been having what I can only describe as attacks. sometimes they turn into panic attacks . They start as a burning feeling throught my chest but moves into my head and neck and I stiffen up and do anything or respond to anyone just stare kick my feet and wait for it to go away.My doctor figures these are panic attacks but I disagree because I have experienced a panic attack and sometimes these can manifest into one. but initially im never panicking and my heart rate is normal.i have had numerous blood tests , have been to emerge on several different occasions due to the chest pain and neck pain getting very bad.also have been having headaches that only last a few seconds at a time but are very sharp and make me very dizzy . have been given tecta for gerd fluoxotene for anxiety and clonazepam for panic attacks but none of it has helped me . the clonazepam seems to agitate the heck out of me, and would not like to take it or any antidepressents because I feel like they will just help me ignore what is really going on.is there anyone who knows whats happening with me? please help me, I am getting very depressed as my doc can figure it out , but I know somethings happening.

A:   You were complaining of diversified symptoms, but most of them were more related to gastritis and associated depressive symptoms. The abdominal pain, especially associated with empty stomach, chest pain with back pain, which is burning pain mostly suggest that you have gastritis along with regurgitation of foods, i.e. Gatro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD). Since you were suffering from severe Gastritis and GERD, you might have developed depression resulting in panic attacks you were describing. You are advised initially to have healthy bland diet along with antacids or pump inhibitors which will help you in reducing the symptoms and also reduce depression. But since you had few panic attacks, it is always better to have antidepressants along with these drugs for a limited period only. First get treated for gastritis by a physician, as rest of the symptoms are associated with it.