Unbearable itching to the lady parts.

Patient : Hi, I have been having this insane itch for the past 4 days now. It is in my lady area. Mainly my lower lips.. I am only 17... and I am not sexually active. I have no discharge what so ever..
Symptoms:  Itching
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for writing to Ask The Doctor. You could be suffering from: 1. UTI 2. Chlamydia infection 3. Vagi nosis Consult your Gynecologist who will perform a culture to diagnose the cause of the disease. Once the diagnosis is reached, the Doctor will treat the illness with antibiotics based on the bacteria type.