Uncertain about a sexual encounter

Q: Hello 2 years ago i recieved oral sex for about a minute from a male sex worker (im a male) and i was wondering the chances of me getting gonorrhea/chlamydia from this exposure?
I have had no symptoms except for about 3 months ago i had a little bit of discharge from my penis and some testicular pain.

Symptoms:  Testicular pain and some discharge

A:   Also called the "clap" or "drip," gonorrhea is a contagious disease transmitted most often through sexual contact with an infected person. Gonorrhea may also be spread by contact with infected bodily fluids, so that a mother could pass on the infection to her newborn during childbirth. Both men and women can get gonorrhea. The infection is easily spread and occurs most often in people who have many sex partners.

Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are infections that are spread primarily through person-to-person sexual contact. There are more than 30 different sexually transmissible bacteria, viruses and parasites. The most common conditions they cause are gonorrhoea, chlamydial infection, syphilis, trichomoniasis, chancroid, genital herpes, genital warts, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and hepatitis B infection. Several, in particular HIV and syphilis, can also be transmitted from mother to child during pregnancy and childbirth, and through blood products and tissue transfer.
Specifically, oral gonorrhea (also termed pharyngeal gonorrhea) is defined as an STD infection of the pharynx with Gram-negative coccal-shaped (round) bacteria named Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Infection is acquired from direct contact with white/yellowish pus-like fluid containing N. gonorrhoeae (also termed discharge or exudates) in one sex partner. This discharge is caused by N. gonorrhoeae. It mixes with a person's vaginal fluids, seminal fluids, or mucus membranes near the anus and rectum that come in contact with another person's oral mucus membranes. The bacterial infection then establishes itself in the pharynx and may be asymptomatic (cause no symptoms), but can cause symptoms of sore throat and discomfort when swallowing food. The affected throat resembles a strep throat with redness and occasionally may have some white spots or whitish/yellow discharge.

Please get an STD panel test under the supervision of a doctor and rest your mind at peace.