Uncertaint about pregnancy

Patient : I'm 45 and took pregnancy test after a missed period and they all say yes. Do i trust it? Even the one the clinic gave me?
Symptoms:  Missed period and sore breast
Doctor :   Although it is rare, pregnancy is possible till a woman ovulates. Theoretically it is possible till menopause, but norma lly the chance fades from about 40 years of age. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.