Uncertainty in what to do.

Q: I have been exposed to unprotected sex with a stranger ( I do not want to be judged right now, I know it was an at least stupid thing to do ) and I wonder if I take antibiotics for ( Gonorrhea/Chlamydia/Syphilis) just in case will that hurt my body if I am healthy?

I will get tested for STDs in 3 weeks or so, but till then this uncertainty MAKES ME GO CRAZY!

Please advise me well. I am looking forward to a good advice! I appreciate it!

Symptoms:  unsure at the moment . probably just a mild itching ?
I am a hypochondriac and usually my mind does this to me. I keep looking for answers and I lose my mind.
Probably started imagining a mild itching in the first place.