Uncomfortable feeling in vagina

Q: I have a weird feeling in my vagina, it feels a little uncomfortable to go to the toilet (this has literally only just happened) and it just feels generally uncomfortable - it's a weird feeling to describe, it's not painful or burning or anything... It just feels different. Nothing seems to look different or anything - this has happened once or twice before now and it generally passes when I ignore it and stop thinking about it. It's happened a few times prior and there's always like a few weeks between each time it happens, and it only happens for a short period of time that day (sometimes 20ish minutes, sometimes 2 or 3 times when I go to the toilet) and then goes away and doesn't happen for a month or more. This uncomfortable feeling also only happens AFTER I've been to the toilet, I'm not sure what it is or how to get rid of it? Any advice?

I also know there's almost no chance it's something like a water infection due to the fact I was in hospital two days ago - admitted because I wasn't well. I had bloods done, urine tests and other things and these were all clear.

Symptoms:  Uncomfortable feeling in vagina
Slight uncomfortable feeling when peeing (it's almost like a burn/sting).
- - these only come once every few months and go after 20-30 mins as stated.