UNCOMPLICATED RECURRENT UTI?

Patient : What is the best treatment for pus and epithelial cells present in urine?had been suffering from some kind of recurring lesions in the glans penis region neither pains nor itches just keeps recurring in the same way as attached in the pictures. urine culture reports found only pus and a few epithelial cells along with few ca-oxalate crystals and sir what is this lesion and how can it be cured completely.associate symptoms are given below:
Symptoms:  Burning sensation during urination, yellowish urine stream,foul odoured urine, frequent lowermost back pain at the time of lying down in bed with no pelvic pain
UNCOMPLICATED RECURRENT UTI?-1 UNCOMPLICATED RECURRENT UTI?-2 UNCOMPLICATED RECURRENT UTI?-3