Uncontrolled fever with joint pain

Patient

Q: My 4 years old daughter has fever for about a month now. her ESR, CRP, and WBC levels were very high. She was given 8 hourly dose of meronem injections for 5 days, her CRP and WBC are towards resolving now but her ESR is still high. When the injections were being given, her fever gardually disappeared but one day after the completion of the injections, she again develeped the same state... (fever, joint pain). She was a premature baby of birth weight only 960 gms and has hypoparathyroidism.

Symptoms:  Throat pain, fever, joint pain, swelling on hands and eyes.
Doctor