Under my knee I have a graze where I scraped

Patient

Q: Under my knee I have a graze where I scraped my leg off a chain. After 3 weeks it is still swollen and bruising keeps appearing slightly lower down on my leg. The leg was still yellow after 2 weeks. I will send picks of what it looked like once I did it

Under my knee I have a graz...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and a clear picture.

This swelling looks like bursitis of the knee joint and looks as it the trauma was just below the knee cap.
I would advise the following:
- Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, actual examination and investigations like MRI for getting the proper diagnosis and treatment.

I hope this answers your query.

Patient: Ok thank you very much, that does help alot
Patient: Now just need to persuade my mom to take me to doctors even though highly unlikely as don't see dad much so he won't take me
Patient: I have looked it up and on pics the lump is on the knee but this is under?