Under my tongue feels itchy and so does my throat.

Q: Under my tongue feels itchy and so does my throat. Also my upper body feels itchy and these red bumps keep popping up not my legs.i didn't eat anything unusual,but 3 to 4 days ago my dad used purex crystals is that the cause of this? I also have anxitey and take lorazepam. Should I go to the er?

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Yes, from your history, it does seem like an allergic reaction, could be from the crystals, but it is difficult to predict.
You need to take an antihistaminic like Tab. Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily or Tab. Claritin 10 mg once-daily (bedtime) for 3 days.
Additionally, on the bumps, you can apply Calamine lotion which will significantly reduce the itching, as well as the bumps.
You need to continue the treatment for at least 3-5 days.

Hope this was helpful,