Under my tongue there are two & flaps which I believe

Q: Under my tongue there are two "flaps" which I believe are salivary glands, and recently, one of the flaps is slightly swollen and sore, and it feels like it's going to come off. It's the kind of sore that you feel when you bite your cheek and it forms a bump and then accidentally keep biting.. I'm not sure what's wrong with the gland.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Having a sore tongue can happen because of many reasons. You may be having a vitamin deficiency or an infection.

You can start by taking multivitamin tablets once a day for 1 month. This may help you. If you do not feel better after a while, please see a Doctor and share my opinion with the Doctor. Get examined and then get treated.

Hope this helps.