Underage hair loss due to a thyroid?

Q: Hello, i'm a 14 year old girl and i've been suffering hair loss for over 2 years now. My hair has been noticebly getting thinner and thinner - today i have noticed a quite big bold patch at the top of my head going downwards on one side. I used to have absolutely beautiful, curly, puffy, long thick hair and at first i wasn't very worried about the hair loss because i had so much hair. But now it is getting to the point where bold patches are beginning to appear and i have tried everything. I'm a very active girl who eats healthy food and i have noticed that my hair falls out also a lot when i workout. I have visited my GP who told me to go to the NHS to check my blood. In my results they said i most likely have an under active thyroid disease but when they did the test again to make sure of the illness nothing came up. I have done a lot of research on it and i have all the popular symptoms. I can feel that there's something wrong. Who should i go to with this? What should i do? Is taking a 10,000 mcg of biotin a good idea to at least slow down the hair loss? Are there any products/supplements you would recommend for new hair to grow? My hair is also very weak and easily snaps. I lose between 15-30 strands of hair a day and the hair doesn't seem to grow back. I can't visit a specialist or a private doctor because my mum can't efford it.

Symptoms:  Always tired, dry skin, puffy eyes with dark circles (even though i get at least 7- 8 hrs of sleep), raspy voice, no energy, extensive amount of hair loss, hands constantly cold no matter the temperature, puffy eyes, heavy and irregular periods, bad memory, can't concentrate, depressed, stressed.