Underneath skin painless bump on right temple

Q: I have a bump on my right temple that is hard. It is not visible above the skin, and is painless. I have poked it with pins and fluid originally came out, but no longer. The bump is still there. People have asked me if it's a tumor, and frankly, I don't know the answer to that. I sure hope it's not. Help?

Symptoms:  None

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your lump is Sebaceous Hyperplasia.
It is an enlargement of normal glandular structures present in our skin.
It is asymptomatic and has only cosmetic concern.
You may get it removed by electrocautery or Radio frequency.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope this helps.
Take care.