Understanding knee mri results

Q: Hello, i took a bad fall 3 months ago on my knee and have been recovering ever since, I have full mobility and have been stretching it and running twice a week since it happened 3 months ago. i had an mri yesterday and have the results already, below is what they summarised is wrong with my knee:

impression:there is a small partial thickness interstitial tear of the promixal patellar tendon with background tendinopathy. There is no full-thickness tear or discontinuity of the patellar tendon.there is mild prepatellar bursitis.

My knee is still a bit niggly when sitting and I don't want to road run too much on it, there is also the clicking when I bend my knee, nothing serious. Does the above diagnosis make sense? Where do I go from here? I will give a copy to my physio at some stage and see what her opinion is too. Any professional medical advise would be appreciated.
p.s. If I have to cut back on running temporarily I will survive as long as I can do some other activities. I was considering joining a gym which specialises in group and single classes and caters to specific injuries.

Shane Walsh

Symptoms:  Knee problem