Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Underwear and seamen

Underwear and seamen

Patient: I know this is a silly question but I went to a catholic school so did not recieve any sexual education. I was wondeeing if it is possible to get pregnant in these circumstances; we both had very thin underwear on and were both really wet, my underwear (the woman) kept sliding across, im not sure of he edjaculated or any pre-ejaculate got on me, im terrified and ive read that it is possible, this is worrying enough let alone I could have been on my first ovulation days.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible to become pregnant with any type of unprotected sexual contact (without a co ndom). Although your specific encounter may seem less likely to result in impregnation, it is still possible. We recommend that you see your doctor and have a pregnancy test conducted.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com