Underwent Urethroplasty And Doubts on Success

Patient

Q: I am a 24 year old male and I have recently had a urethroplasty to fix a 4cm stricture in my bulbar urethra. I have a supra and urethral cathetar in place. I am exceptionally worried that this operation has not been a success and I have a number of questions that perhaps someone can help me with?

I have had a number of urine infections and the antibiotics have cleaned this up but I still have yellow discharge from my penis.I also have a small lump/ridge at the base of my scrotum along my perenial. Its only along the left hand side of the catherer tube. I should also mention that bowel movements are quite sore and there was previously blood in my stool. This has cleared up the last few days but I am worried I have a Perineal Abscess.

I have my dye test this Friday but I am worried that it will come back negative.

Symptoms:  Discharge, sore perennial area, small ridge in perennial
Doctor