Undeveloped, tubular breasts; Months (8+) without period; Acne. What's wrong with me?

Patient : Hello! I do not have a singular question, I am looking for the best diagnoses I can receive over the internet. I am a 17 year old female. 5'6, about 125lbs. I first got my period when I was in the 8th grade, I believe my exact age was 13. Since then I have had extremely irregular periods, usually having one and then nothing for upwards to 8 months. I have breasts that are not shaped properly and look much like a pre-teen girl who has just started developing. I do not mean that they are small, they appear to be tubular and underdeveloped. I would estimate them to be between a 2 and a 3 on the Tanner scale. To clarify, not JUST tubular or small breasts but ones which are medically under developed. It's not that they are small, I prefer small breasts in both aesthetics and practicality, it is that they resemble 'moobs' to put it crudely. I have very bad acne, which nothing has combated. I have tried many dermatologist superscription as well as accutane.
Symptoms:  No period, underdeveloped breasts, missing period, tubular breasts, acne, rosacea