Uneven hips in a 14 years old girl

Patient : Hey there , I'm 14 year old girl and my hips are very uneven , the right one is about an inch or inch and a half above my belly button and it goes in about inch or inch and a half but the other one is just above my belly button and barely goes in at all, I don't think it is due to development because it's been like this for over a year
Doctor :   First of all, it is important to rule out a discrepancy in the length of your lower limbs, muscular imbalance, and scoli osis; then, depending of the cause, the right treatment is chosen. Over the time this discrepancy may bring lower back pain and spine deformities. I strongly recommend you to consult an Orthopaedic surgeon that evaluate you to determine the cause of your uneven hips.