Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Uneven stomach whenever I pee ?

Uneven stomach whenever I pee ?

Patient: My stomach is uneven whenever i pee? what is this?EDIT:sometimes when i urinate , my stomach gets uneven. Almost like a balloon , the left side decreases in volume while the right side increases in volume.I had a candida infection but have it under control now, but this is very scary to see. Please help

Symptoms: No symptoms besides my stomach is uneven, its like the right side expand while the left side decreases in volume. Almost like a balloon being blown up.

Doctor: Your anxiety is understandable. Being anxious explains your undue sensitivity to change in shape and contour of a bdomen. You must relax. It is persists, please do meet your doctor.