Unexpected faints ike panic attacks, severe headack, pressure on limbs

Patient

Q: I am a male 29 years and this has been happening for 1 year now.
What's the cause of fainting unexpectedly when you get emotional hurt? It is like a sudden shock and when wake up forgets what happened and there will be a severe headache and loss of speech is experienced after that happened (for 3 times only) and got alright after sleeping and waking up again. Sometimes it is accompanied by chest pain and severe headache and numbness in the arms sometimes.
feel dizzy before it happens and would be able to lie down most of the time but also fell to the ground sometimes.

everything was normal from the medical tests made so far. Now new symptoms has seen like putting pressure on limbs when it happens and hardened the jaw bone and arms.
Please advise!

Doctor