UNEXPLAINED BRUISING/ SPREADING BOTH WAYS UP AND DOWN MY FOREARM/

Patient

Q: UNEXPLAINED BRUISING/ SPREADING BOTH WAYS UP AND DOWN MY FOREARM/ LITTLE PAIN. Hi, I'm 18 years old and I've had a little problem in the last day or two. On the Monday I didn't have any bruise on my forearm, yet when I looked at my arm randomly on the Tuesday afternoon I HAD to double take at what I was looking at. I had a reddish/purplish bruise with dots underneath almost a blue colour. Weirdest looking bruise id ever seen, and the strangest thing was, it doesn't hurt and I hadn't hit my arm at all.... And how I knew even more I hadn't hit it was that there was no pain, just the bruise. Then today my bruise had turned into two bruises basically almost forming a big big bruise. I was concerned and thought I needed to go to the docs although I couldn't get there today, and I noticed just before that my bruise has YET AGAIN spread, but this time it's two smaller bruises added on to the massive two bruises, still no pain, just worried. I have a health issue that I am going to mention just in case they link in with this some how. I have anorexia nervosa and wondering if this is why I'm bruising so easily? Or Should I say for no reason. Any help is appreciated. Thankyou.

Doctor