Unexplainex Weight Loss

Q: When I went to the doctors last time they said that I lost weight and didn't know why. I was 102 lbs and then I was 98 lbs. I don't have anorexia, I love go eat and I do a lot, but no weight ever comes with it. My doctor said she would need to monitor my weight to see if I lost any more, because it would be a concern. After that visit, I have lost more.. Now my weight fluctuates from 96-98 lbs.
I also saw somewhere that ic you can see a female's hip bones they're not at a healthy weight. Well you can see mine. And also if I lie down you can ssey ribs, and my collar bones stick out. I am also very weak in my arms. I literally have no upper arm strength whatsoever. I'm in marching band and play flute and it really takes a lot of effort to holx it up there. I don't know if this could be a contributing factor, but I also feel like I'm very sensitive to the heat. If I'm outside for a little bit I feel like if I don't get inside I'll pass out.
I'm a 14 year old girl if that helps anything