University sports physical exam questions.

Q: I am 18 and recently enrolled in a local university. I was required to take a sports physical for athletics. I have had these for several years in high school and the idea didn't bother me. I went to take the physical and I was told to take off my clothes and sit on a table. I did and when the Dr. or nurse practitioner came in, he asked me some questions. He started to do the exam and he asked me if I was sexually active? I am still a virgin and I told him so. He said he needed to check me for circulation and sensitivity. He checked my testicles for several minutes and then he started to feel of my penis. He asked me how long it had been since I had an orgasm? It had been a while and he told me he needed to see how well I could get an erection. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. He started to massage my penis and testicles and pubic area. I could feel my penis getting hard and he said that it looked like I was enjoying myself. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. He kept on feeling of my penis and I told him I was feeling weird about him doing that. He said it was normal for me to feel a little uncomfortable and to just relax and enjoy it. I could feel that I was getting almost completely hard and he said I should not be timid about my penis. He said it was a really excellent example and that most guys would love to have my size. He got a tape measure and measured my penis. He said I was probably one of the largest he had seen and that it appeared that I didn't have any problems getting an erection. He told me he needed to see if I could have an orgasm and what the volume of the fluid was. I didn't know what to do. He wasn't much older than me and I just felt weird with his trying to get me off. He told me that it was normal to feel a little weird but, he needed to see if everything was in working order. I finally just relaxed and let him continue to stroke my penis and I was starting to feel like I was going to have an orgasm. I guess he knew that and he started to go faster and faster. I told him I was going to shoot a load and he said ok. He put a glass tube like container over my penis head and caught the semen in that container. He then massaged my penis a little longer and he said that I did a good job. He then got a tissue and cleaned my penis.
I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel after he did that. It kind of bothered me and I said something to my roomie about the physical and he didn't say anything. I finally asked him if the Dr. asked to see him erect and he said NO.
Is that normal for a Dr. to do that to a college student? Should I say something to my dad about it?

Symptoms:  Question about sports physical in college.